Dwelling Fire & Rental

Are you a landlord in Connecticut looking for insurance for your rental properties? How about a builder whose looking to insure a vacant property that’s in the course of construction?

Whatever type of specialty dwelling insurance you might be in need of, Meade Insurance has access to a wide range of rental property insurance companies in Connecticut.

It’s extremely important that if you own a non-owner occupied home, such as a rental property or vacant home, that you maintain the correct type of insurance. Why? Because standard homeowners insurance specifically excludes coverage for properties that are non-owner occupied, or under construction or vacant.

That last thing you want to have happen is have a claim on your rental property, or vacant home and realize that you had the wrong type of insurance on it.

Call Meade Insurance today and we’ll help customize the perfect policy for your rental property and any other kind of specialty dwelling situation you might have.